Adjusting The Way We Serve You
Public Re-Opening – May 19th
Updated May 15, 2020
We are pleased to announce that National Car & Truck Sales will be re-opening all four locations to regular business hours for on-location viewing starting May 19, 2020.
The safety of our clients and staff is our number one priority. The following procedures will be put in place when we re-open.
- Test Drives – Customers will be able to test-drive vehicles by themselves (subject to authorization).
- Small Number of Staff – There will only be 1-2 staff in our sales office, keeping the number of interactions to a minimum.
We have implemented the following safeguards for the safety of our staff and customers:
- Social Distancing – Safe distance will be kept between our staff and customers.
- Cleanliness – All vehicles will be vacuumed and wiped down each time a client or one of our staff drives a vehicle. All high-traffic area touchpoints within the vehicle and sales office will be wiped down with disinfectant several times per day.
- Hand Washing – As outlined by health officials, employees are to practice frequent hand washing and refrain from handshaking. Disposable gloves will be available for customers who prefer to have them while on the test drive.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in following these policies. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about any of our policies.
Stay safe, protect yourself and others.
National Car & Truck Sales
To learn more about the COVID-19 Pandemic, please refer to these resources for official information.